CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Last days of sixteen

  I will be turning seventeen this Sunday. I am loving the prospect of it, and I hope that this year will be a better year. Last year was crazy, but well, that's what makes life interesting, I guess. Which really makes me don't mind it so much.

  I hope that my birthday party will be good.

  Well, I'm really busy most of the time. Last year of high school. I would love to say yay. Coz -I just joined this group on Facebook- like that group's name state, my school is the type which would probably still expect us to be present if the world ends in 2012. LOL! (Half) kidding.

Anyway, seeing my schedule's all topsy-turvy -maybe also a sign that I should make a new one or try to make one. LOL!- I really have no idea when I will be here.

But I'll try. So for now, enjoy!

^ ^

0 comments: